I CAN'T STICK TO ONE HAIR COLOR: A SELFIE STORY
I've been dying my hair since I was 11. That's half of my life. Here are some hairdos over the past year
- •Currently: ignore the Christmas tree on my head. Blonde-ish with remnants of copper because I don't want to bleach the whole thing
- •I worked the blonde on slowly. Back when I still had copper roots a few months ago.
- •I was obsessed with copper this summer. And highlighter on my face.
- •Yes, my bangs were blonde. We'll get there.
- •Whoop, der it is. I don't know why I thought this or my lob were good ideas. (May?)
- •Blonde bands with less blonde- pre lob.
- •ALL THE COPPER
- •I keep switching back and forth between copper and blonde. I can't stick to one thing. Dec 2014?
- •I legit wouldn't be surprised if these look the same to you all
- •This entire list is irrelevant
- •But ~hair~
- •Ans we won't talk about my purple/blonde hair