I WANT TO START A BOOK CLUB, BADLY. LET'S DO THIS
Or even multiple book clubs? Throw in book suggestions! I'll add more as time goes on.
- •If there's one thing I love to do, it's discussing books with different people.I love hearing different perspectives
- •Why aren't old school book clubs a thing anymore?Or are they? Can I just not find this proper book club?
- •If I were to start a book club (but for real, want to join my book club?) then these are some books I'd like to read, but there are so many more.
- •Z: a novel of Zelda Fitzgerald - There's Anne FowlerI just really love Zelda Fitzgerald, okay? I get everyone's all about F. Scott and I like him too but his wife was a sassy woman and an amazing writer.
- •Wild - Cheryl StrayedI saw the film at the Broadway theatre in town and it was incredible. However, I want to know the backstory now.
- •Anything Written by Ellen HopkinsHer poetic writing style, the harsh truths, and descriptive metaphors and get to me.
- •Mortal Instruments series - Cassandra ClareI'm not sure if I love this series or hate it. I need open discussions for this. Then, we can compare how the series measures up to the books as well.
- •Invisible Monsters - Chuck PalahniukI've owned this book for 3 years. I don't know why I haven't read it yet. Send help.