SONGS THAT YOU'LL ALWAYS HEAR ON KARAOKE NIGHTS
It's a Wednesday and you and your friends want to check out the local scene. Let me save your ears and your money, by giving you this list. Feel free to add your own if you know any others.
- •Don't Stop Believing - JourneyYou'll probably hear this twice, and each time everyone in the place will sing along and make up words during the verses.
- •Sweet Home Alabama - Lynard SkynyrdSung by a person who has never been to Alabama. Chances are, the more drunk they are, the more fake southern accent they'll try to throw in.
- •Rolling In The Deep - AdeleSung by the person whose friends tell them they're an amazing singer. They may be, but not for this song.
- •Barbie Girl - AquaMost likely sung by two frat dudes.
- •Sweet Child o' Mine - Guns N' RosesOnly acceptable if they sing it in the exact manner that it was sung in Stepbrothers.
- •Baby - Justin BieberThe frat boys are trying to be ironic again. However, they just so happen to not have to look at the words a single time. Mmhmm.
- •Picture - Cheryl Crow and Kid RockGuy and girl want to do a duet. Guy and girl can't think of literally any other duet. Way to make the night depressing for everyone.
- •Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae JepsenDamn frat boys won't get off the stage! They even choreographed a small dance number to the chorus. Grreeeaaatttt.
- •Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-a-lotWhy
- •Ironic - Alanis MorissettePlease don't ruin this song for me.
- •Rappers delight - Sugarhill GangOh...and some douche is going to try to do this song in its entirety not really knowing ANY of the lyrics except the part that he saw on The Wedding SingerSuggested by @jeffnewman
- •Strawberry Wine - Deanna CarterShoot me in the head....please 😳🔫Suggested by @jeffnewman