STUFF MY DAD HAS DONE BUT WILL NEVER ADMIT TO
At 50 years old, he has a lot of pride.
- •Watching Pitch Perfect with a giant grin by himself.I walked in and he immediately changed the channel, and now says that never happened and he hates that movie.
- •Loving my dogHe will say he hates him, but lets him sit on his lap every morning as he reads the paper
- •Ending his first date with my mom by saying "Mee Meep. Bye now!"Because he and his friends were apparently really into Roadrunner quotes in the early 80's.
- •Graduating high school by the skin of his ass.He's one of the smartest people I know, and didn't give 2 shits back then. He would have rather worked and drank beer with his buddies.
- •Getting really good grades in college.He got his degree when I was 8. He went to school full time while working full time and raising 3 young girls. I'm convinced he used a time-turner.
- •Being a total ladies man back in the day.Held his high school's weight lifting title but didn't play a single sport. Wore a brown leather jacket, bright blue eyes, and rode a motorcycle.
- •His love for AdeleHe bought her new album before I did and offered to burn it for me too.
- •Any time he thinks a female celebrity is cuteFor the straight up fear of me reminding him that they're around my age. Also why I don't tell him I find George Clooney attractive.
- •How badly he wants to meet every guy I go on a single date with.I'm the youngest and don't feel comfortable bringing a guy to meet my parents unless we're serious. My other two sisters usually had their first dates at our house. They were weird.
- •That one time he stole shoes from Sears and got caughtMy grandma tells me everything.
- •Last but not least, what a big heart he has.💗