THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN
I probably won't but it's the thought that counts, right? Feel free to make guides for any of these life lessons.
- •Playing more than "My Heart Will Go On" on the pianoMy old babysitter only had the Titanic song book on her baby grand.
- •How to make my French braids looks cute and not like I haven't washed my hair in 3 days
- •How to answer texts in a timely mannerThere is currently a 48 hour waiting period before you may get a response.
- •What chords get plugged into my TV and where?There are so many. Send help. The screen is black and white and I've given up.
- •How to dress work appropriateDo leggings count as dress pants? Can I wear Toms with slacks? What counts as a 'blouse'???
- •How to shop for lightbulbs and which ones can be used in my lamp.I went without half my bathroom lights for almost a year because I don't get this and I'm afraid I'm going to blow things up.
- •How to do taxes???Does anyone actually understand this or are y'all just rolling with it?
- •How to not run away when things get hard.Ohhh we're disagreeing? Excuse me as I sulk far away from you.
- •What bras go with what shirts??There's a reason I only buy neutral colored bras. It makes it easy.
- •How to adultI would like a book with steps and pictures. Please and thank you.