WHAT I DID ON THIS LOVELY SUNDAY
Because I couldn't have asked for better
- •Woke up in my boyfriend's house before 10. We stayed in bed talking and laughing until noon.
- •Went to my friend's house straight from his. She made French toast and we watched The Black Cauldron as we ate.
- •Came back to my apartment. Showered, watched How to Get Away With Murder and ate Mac and Cheese
- •Decided to discover the city around me. I meant to walk up the block and ended up walking over four miles and getting lost in a cemetery
- •And saw this view
- •Finally figured out where I was and started walking home, passing through a neighborhood of late 1800's houses that were well kept and it made me happy.
- •My legs were tired when I got home since I live in the hills at the base of the mountain and it was basically a hike, so I went to bed. Which is where I am now.
- •Not a bad Sunday if I say so myself
- •After work tomorrow, I think I'll take another walk and show you guys all the pretty things I get to live around.