MOVIE VILLAINS I THINK I COULD CONVERT TO BEING GOOD GUYS
- •Michael CorleoneI could have helped him get out.. And stay out. They never would've pulled him back in if we'd met.
- •Hannibal LecterWe have similar umm tastes, I could win him over better than Clarice Starling or Will Graham.
- •Johnny LawrenceWhile it has recently been debated whether Johnny was the real villain in The Karate Kid (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Gz_iTuRMM), I think I could have helped lead he and his cobra-Kai buddies out of douchebaggery.
- •ElsaShe's the villain or victim-villain-hero or ... Whatever... I could have made a 10 minute speech to the town when she was a kid that would have made it unnecessary to ... let It snow... Let it go.. Whatever.
- •Moby DickI have a way with whales. At least in my experience they haven't given me much trouble.