MOVIES I CRIED IN
Here's a list of some of the movies I've cried in... Go ahead... Laugh it up
- •ETYou know ... The part when the ET thing dies
- •Mr. Holland's OpusI love seeing people appreciated, especially those who aren't used to feeling it, like teachers.
- •AmyThis was just so sad throughout. I live to help teenagers achieve their high potential, this got me. Why didn't anyone take better care of her?
- •StepmomKinda obvious if you seen this
- •Star Wars VIIWhen Star Wars first appeared on the screen to John Williams score
- •UPOpening sequence... Gets me every time
- •TitanicJade and I saw this for our anniversary...terrible idea. At the end we felt we'd just witnessed the deaths of hundreds of people. We didn't go out to dinner, we just went home sad.
- •Justin Bieber: Never Say NeverWhen his dad saw him perform, the dad in me choked up.