WISDOM FOR TRAVELERS
I travel too much. Here's some principles I try to live by.
- •Not all hotels towels are equal. Choose wisely.
- •The water pressure of the shower is inversely proportional to the room rate.
- •He who sits on his wallet while in transit dost visit the chiropractor regularly
- •The stability of the table and chair increases as the quality of the food decreases.
- •Always be kind to others you encounter when traveling even when they don't deserve it.
- •Places that have Men's lounges as opposed to men's restrooms are most desirable.
- •Why stand when you can sit?
- •If you have an opportunity to use the bathroom use it.
- •Smile whenever possible.
- •Delays and detours are nothing more than unexpected adventures if you let them be.
- •See fruit? Eat it.
- •You can never drink enough water. It will heal what ails you.
- •Look for ways to make others smile, it makes the trip worth it.
- •Backpacks.... Use both straps. Looking cool isn't work the long term damage to the spine.