CRYPTIC WORKOUT PHRASES
- •Don't forget to breatheYou mean "breathe deeply." It is physiologically impossible to forget to breathe. Don't make me slap you
- •Activate your glutesDo I need an activation code? Should I call tech support?
- •Engage your coreWe're doing sit ups. Is someone here lifting their upper body from the floor without engaging their core? Rope and pulley perhaps?
- •Don't let you knees go over your toes.I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure your knees are always over your toes...Suggested by @donnie
- •Sits bonesIsn't this just one's ass?Suggested by @gilbaron
- •Suck in your belly button.HUH?Suggested by @girgentiam
- •Breathe into your side body.How?? My lungs are in my chest, not my obliques. I cannot selectively breathe into other areas of my body.Suggested by @talleycook