THINGS THAT SHOULD NOT BE "FLAVORED"
Because they already are
- •YogurtFlavored yogurt is just yogurt with jam in it. Except it’s shitty jam with too much sugar. Or aspartame. Otherwise great
- •Potato chipsThey are supposed to taste like salty greasy potatoes. And they do.
- •Cream cheeseCream cheese is “cream cheese" flavored. Please keep the pineapple, cinnamon, etc., away. I can understand the convenience of chives, but that’s it
- •CoffeeThere is an entire Dennis Leary rant about this. Coffee is, amazingly, “coffee flavored.”
- •BagelsBlueberry bagel are just deformed muffins. Onion and poppy seeds are not "flavors". More like toppings
- •VodkaIf labels/ads were honest, shouldn’t “fluffed marshmallow” vodka feature binge-drinking, barfing seventeen year-olds?