COUNTRIES IN WHICH I HAVE EATEN DOMINO'S PIZZA 🍕
I'm actually surprised the list isn't longer.
- •the U.S.Obviously a given but where the obsession originated and thus worth including.
- •FranceSyd & I walked to a very desolate neighborhood in Paris to pick up a truly divine pie.
- •the U.K.Two words that changed my life one September evening: pizza balls.
- •SpainWhen in Barca, give up and feast on Domino's with some of your favorite humans in the universe with no regrets. And then struggle furiously to button your going out jeans for the evening.
- •the NetherlandsI can only describe it as life-changing. You can buy it by the slice and they immediately add fresh oregano and stroll off with a solid snack to occupy your attention as you have to stroll back through the red light district to get to your hostel. Dare I say the best Domino's I have ever eaten.