THINGS THAT WILL GET YOU AN AUTOMATIC SWIPE LEFT ON TINDER
They say not to judge a book by its cover... but this is Tinder
- •A bio explaining that the child/baby in your photos is not your kid!!!! Just a niece/nephew/cousin/child you found on the streetJust don't include those pictures in your profile. Very simple.
- •A dog in your photo that is significantly cuter than youHow do I swipe right on a meet-up to just pet your dog? That's not a euphemism.
- •No bioYou can tell a lot about a person from whether or not they use emojis here.
- •Too many group/friend photosI am not a detective, idk which one you are, you might not even be any of these people so please have at least one photo of just yourself ok??
- •A photo of you at a zoo/on safari/with any sort of exotic animalWhy
- •A name too similar to mine (see Martin, Marvin, Marty, etc.)It could never work
- •Exclusively vacation/extreme sports photosNo one is that exciting all the time. Are you even real?
- •If you "Super-Liked" meYou made it weird. Automatic swipe left.
- •Gym selfiesBoy bye.
- •Your Snapchat handle in your bioIdk, seems sketch to me
- •No smiling picsYou do not seem like any fun at all!
- •Your heightMaybe it's a short person thing but idgaf about your stats. This is a Tinder bio, not a baseball card
- •A photo of you & a truck/you & a gunDon't care.
- •"Make me laugh/Surprise me/Don't swipe right if you're not going to message me first."gtfo