RANDOM BITS OF SONGS I'M OBSESSED WITH
You know those parts in songs when you hear it, you have to rewind just to listen to it again?
- •The ending of Goner by twenty one pilots. Chills every timeSpecifically the one-two-three cymbal crash before the screaming
- •The guest vocals on What A Catch Donnie by Fall Out Boythat was my ringtone for about...3 years
- •The guitar riff at the end of Mama by My Chemical Romance
- •The second verse of Holding On To You by twenty one pilots
- •Juliet Simm's verse in Remember Sunday by All Time Low
- •William Beckett's verse in Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year by Fall Out Boy
- •"And I walk through my DOOOOOOR" from Slowtown by twenty one pilots
- •Zack Joseph's verse in Kitchen Sink by twenty one pilots
- •"I'm RUNNNINNGGG" from Almost Here by The Academy Is...
- •The first verse of Ode to Sleep by twenty one pilots
- •The drums in the first two choruses of Polarize by twenty one pilots
- •The bridge in I'm Like A Lawyer… by Fall Out Boy"And the best way to make it through with hearts and wrists intact, is to realize two out of three ain't bad Ain't bad!"
- •The guest guitar solos (Ryan Ross and Chad Gilbert) and "we do it in the dark with smiles on our faces" in The Take Over, The Breaks Over by Fall Out BoyMy life dream is to find out which was Ryan's solo...I assume the first part because of how the names were listed