THE UNFORTUNATE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT I ATE TODAY
Rainy football Saturday in Houston. Also Halloween. Clear justification for creation of this list.
- •Sausage and cheese kolache from Kolache Factory
- •Starbucks (triple venti cappuccino)
- •More Starbucks (triple grande cappuccino). At this point husband offered another Starbucks run but declined given that 6 espresso shots probably enough "for now"
- •Pop chips (stormtrooper edition)
- •Three day old iced sugar cookie sent by Houston Rockets to season ticket holders (surprisingly not sent as apology for 0-2 start)
- •Bowl of taco meat (most of which was hacked up in unfortunate "wrong pipe" incident during Aggie game)
- •Second Houston Rockets sugar cookie (believe large portion of first one lost in taco meat incident)
- •Pepcid (due to Tums likely lost in taco meat incident)
- •2 chocolate shortbread cookies delivered as Halloween treat from stepmother (make that three - headed to kitchen now)
- •Chardonnay (while supervising candy distribution to neighborhood kids and others)
- •Bottlecaps candy (rejected by trick or treaters)