Top 5 Milwaukee Dinner Spots
"I don't stop eating when I'm full. The meal isn't over when I'm full. It's over when I hate myself." -Louis C.K.
- 1.SanfordThe Seven-Course Surprise Tasting Menu w/ the Wine pairing. Nuff said.
- 2.La MerendaVeal Risotto, Pierogis, Pork Belly Confit Crepes. This shit never disappoints.
- 3.Wolf PeachThe bone marrow, yo. Best views of the city.
- 4.Cafe CorazonMussels, Wet Burrito, Soy Chorizo (you win this round, vegans). Got damn this is good Mexican food.
- 5.Izumi'sSeaweed Salad, Sake (Salmon) Sushi, Spicy Tekka Maki, Yazu's Special, wash that shit down with some hot sake. Bring it on haters, this place always keeps things simple, delicious, and fresh (we're in MKE). The Friday happy hour deals are bonkers.