The 5 greatest #StTotteringhamsday celebrations.
That sacred festival that has been celebrated by Arsenal fans for 20 years and counting now.
- •2016From title contenders to a 5-1 hammering by 10 man, relegated Newcastle in just two weeks. North London will never stop laughing.
- •2006Ten years before, some dodgy lasagne put paid to the spuds frankly ridiculous claim to 4th spot, despite Teddy Sheringham's best (worst) efforts for West Ham. Arsenal said goodbye to Highbury in epic fashion.
- •2012'Mind The Gap' read three Spurs fans shirts on NL derby day. Harry Redknapp's audition for the England job ended in calamity as the gap evaporated before their eyes.
- •2013Alan Sugar tweeted that Newcastle had equalized against Arsenal and the lane went wild. Those couple of minutes were as good as it got for the spuds that afternoon.
- •2008Notable for being the earliest recorded St. Totteringham's day on record. The 9th of March. That's fucking ridiculous.