My Favorite Things About Twenty One Pilot's Live Show
- •The tour is called "Emotional Roadshow." If I had an "aesthetic," that's what it would be called.
- •The fact that there's only two of them and they manage to keep thousands of people thoroughly entertained for two hours is AMAZING.
- •The lights. MY GOD THE LIGHTS.
- •They were all over the place! A Stage, B Stage, up in section 113, on top of a piano, on top of the crowd, on top of a goddamn platform 30 feet in the air... Oh man it was wonderful.
- •I feel like I work enough shows and have attended enough shows to be able to tell when an artist is being sincere in their words and MAN I believed everything that came out of Tyler's mouth wholeheartedly.
- •They sounded phenomenal. Like beyond belief just as good as they do recorded, if not better most of the time.
- •They brought out their opening acts and just did basically a medley of covers with them and all had a fucking blast. It was amazing. It may have jump started my dream to go on tour yet again.
- •The amount of times they let the crowd fill in and sing the words. This has always been a weak spot for me. It's the sole feeling that made me want to join this industry. I felt those chills more times tonight than I have in the last three years. During loud moments, soft moments, and even some unsure moments, the crowd taking over is my favorite.
- •I felt a lot of things tonight. Things I was not anticipating on feeling. I needed to feel those things. I'm very thankful to Twenty One Pilots for making those emotions rise up in me.