Potential Reasons For The Panic Attack I Just Had
- •I've gotten approximately 6 hours of sleep over the last 5 days.
- •Yesterday, I reconnected with somebody that broke my heart and broke it hard and it's bringing up weird feelings.
- •Part of me is feeling like it's time to get out of this place (meaning my job, not so much my city.)
- •But at the same time I just spent the last 48 hours with people I work with and it was so much fun that it scares me.
- •I'm lonely. I'm so, so lonely.
- •My brother is graduating High School in two weeks and that really freaks me out.
- •I can't seem to find motivation to get my shit together and start taking better care of myself and it makes me feel like a lazy asshole.
- •Honestly it's probably a huge combination of all of the above.