Times During Which I Am Most Susceptible to a Song Making Me Cry in the Car
Let's play, "guess which one happened tonight?"
- •On my way home from work, usually around midnight, after a tough night.
- •When I'm visiting my parents and coming home super late after hanging out with hometown friends, usually around 3/4/5am.
- •After having a really good night with friends that just makes me sit back and enjoy life. Can be any time of day, really, but usually at night.
- •Rain. If there's rain, I'm probably listening to great music and crying. But in the best, cathartic way. I'm not sad while I'm doing it.
- •The anniversary of someone I know passing away. I'm sure there's a million songs that remind me of them, and if any one of them plays at any point, I will spend an extra twenty minutes in my driveway trying to pull myself together.