TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
- •FriendsI watched SO much of this show when I was a kid, and it being added to Netflix was one of the best things to happen in my 20's.
- •Monty Python's Flying CircusThere's really nothing better than the Ministry of Silly Walks.
- •X-FilesI'll be honest; I don't remember much about this show other than my dad loving it and the theme song that is forever etched into my memory.
- •That 70's ShowGranted, my dad never encouraged this, and I never really understood the jokes back then, but I'll be damned if that wasn't where my insane crush on Ashton Kutcher started.
- •Ally McBealI don't really remember much about this show either, but I know that my mom LOVED it.
- •Battlestar GalacticaCan you tell my dad is a Sci-Fi freak?
- •Whose Line Is It Anyway?Honestly this might still be my favorite show of all time.