TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT MY OLD HOUSE
Thoughts after living in a basement in New Orleans for a semester
- •Bugs everywhere
- •Low ceilingsI could touch the ceiling and I am 5'2
- •The bunnyThe bugs liked its poop it was so gross POOR BUNNY
- •A spot in the hallway where there was a hole where you could literally see dirt from the outsideYou could also probably touch it if you were so inclined
- •The man living on my couch"There is a man on your couch" -my landlord once
- •I put out cockroach huts to collect and kill the cockroaches and two of them disappearedAll of my roommates swore they did not move them. A spooky mystery but also I never asked the man on the couch so maybe he felt like cleaning something but that is even a spookier solution.
- •The frat boys who lived above us and would skate board and scream "YEAH" randomly and also maybe constantly move their furniture or throw kitchen appliances/ bowling balls to the floor.Also once they listened to "wanna be" 6x in a row
- •The fridge would flood on the inside?
- •A strange substance we found in the kitchenProbably toxic mold and we are all going to die
- •Crazy people who make weird pictures and light them on fireSuggested by @annasway
- •Drug dealing happening in houseSuggested by @annasway