THINGS I DONT KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO
Re: why I'm questioning my social skills
- •"You look like my granddaughter but she is 7 and slightly autistic" - a drunk womanThis specific situation left me speechless.
- •Anytime someone shows me a video from a concertEspecially electronic stuff. These videos are long and nothing happens and I don't know any appropriate follow up questions that are polite but also do not invite any more concert videos
- •When boys make fart jokesCan I also make a fart joke? Do I laugh? Do I not laugh? How does my reaction to this joke make me look? Send help.
- •When you are having a conversation and suddenly this person is breast feeding an infantWhere do you look? The woman? The child? The ground? Is this an anti-feminist dilemma? lmk
- •When you sneeze on yourself and someone seesWhat is the socially appropriate thing to do
- •People who call friends some sort of family name when they are not relatedYou call yourself cousins but your parents just went to high school together? Hm ok.
- •"I used to get wine drunk in the afternoons and put my cat on a leash and take her to the duck pond" - my boss sharing a memory about his cat that died the day beforeSpeechless times
- •Actually dead pets in general
- •Conversations about the Bachelor/BacheloretteI've lost some friends because ITS NOT REAL LOVE