THINGS YOU MUST DO WHILE TRAVELING
Coming from a person who did none of these yesterday.
- •Set an alarmWaking up late can cause tensions to rise (and not in the good way).
- •Remember your IDI mean, you need it to get through security. Sleep beside it if you have to.
- •Know what time your flight isWhen your flight ends up being 30 mins earlier while already late, this is not good for nerves.
- •Leave enough time during layovers to go to the bathroom AND eatThis can reduce the risk of hanger later on. (Hunger + anger = NO)
- •Make sure all of the appliances you bring with work.Or you could end up buying the latest Demi Lovato album with nothing to listen to it on.
- •Don't watch vines with your sister while your mom is asleepYou say you won't laugh, but you do. Mom can't sleep. Tempers fly.
- •Always know your dog will happily greet you after this difficult dayIf you don't have a dog, get one.