SHOWS YOU PROBABLY HAVEN'T WATCHED BUT SHOULD
- •Younger (TV Land)The story lines don't lag and the cultural references are on point.
- •Grandfathered (Fox)The guy from full house, the guy from drake a josh, the girl from another period and christina milian.
- •Leftovers (HBO)I meannnnnn
- •Catastrophe (Amazon)The "oh no she's pregnant" but not a cliche.
- •Casual (Hulu)Awkward and beautiful.
- •Doll & Em (HBO)The complex dynamic of female friendship. And the Brits!
- •Jane the Virgin (The CW)The drama of the OC with the heart of Full House.