I'M WATCHING RUNAWAY BRIDE TONIGHT
Will there ever be another genre so perfect as the 90s romcom?
- •Curl Up and Dye is a very dark name for a salonBut I honestly never want to go to one that ISNT named this
- •I think it would've been ideal to be a 30-something in the nineties
- •They're planning on going backpacking for their honeymoonNothing sounds worse than this.
- •I love this movie so much
- •Richard Gere's car just broke down cause he didn't know it took unleaded gasoline.
- •He is now telling Maggie what she wants in an effort to point out that she should decide for herself what she wants ....................................The ultimate mansplaining
- •Did you guys read that article comparing Jennifer Lawrence's current fame to Julia Roberts and Leonardo Dicaprio's respective heights of fame?
- •It was cute how he said into his reporting recorder "I'm getting married"
- •The movie just ended and I legitimately don't know Richard Gere's character's name