SEASONS DEFINED, ACCORDING ONLY TO ME
Ranked loosely by greatness
- •FallStarts mid-to-late September, ends mid-to-late November.
- •HolidayStarts the first Saturday in October, ends January 1. No earlier, no later.
- •ChristmasStarts November 1. Haters back off.
- •Election, awards, pilot, blah blah blahAll self explanatory, all tied for fourth place.
- •SpringStarts when you only barely get goosebumps from going outside without a winter coat.
- •WinterAnytime it's cold enough outside that my car won't start.
- •SummerEverything between comfortably warm and blistering, death heat.