Already on li.st? Open in app.
I'm not one to complain, but this was a lot even for me
- 1.Getting cat called in CVSHe moved from " I like like style" to " I like you, what's your name". I just wanted to listen to one direction and get my cereal bars, not be asked out thank you.
- 2.Getting cat called on the way homenot the worse cat call I've ever experienced, but he went from "you look like your loved" to " do you want me to love you?" Uh no sir, I just want to get home thank you very much.
- 3.Buying pads in said CVSThe pick tax is very real. VERY real.
- •Holy fuck this is good
- •Wait- how did they say all those words at once?
- •Oh dear I'm crying now
Because @carlsaganlives told me I need to up my list game and I don't want to think about the patriarchy, which is the subject of my paper
- •Colored in my adult coloring book to "center" myselfIt works. Plus, the drawings are going to be Christmas presents, so it's not a complete waste of time.
- •Write this listSelf explanatory
- •Clean my room/ take a long time to get ready/ do my laundry.I guess essential?
in no particular order
- •Bright blue lakes
- •A boy in Pittsburg
- •Ted singing Sufjan Stevens