A List of Things I've Done Instead of Work on My Finals
Because @carlsaganlives told me I need to up my list game and I don't want to think about the patriarchy, which is the subject of my paper
- •Colored in my adult coloring book to "center" myselfIt works. Plus, the drawings are going to be Christmas presents, so it's not a complete waste of time.
- •Write this listSelf explanatory
- •Clean my room/ take a long time to get ready/ do my laundry.I guess essential?
- •Gone to see one good and one bad movieGood- pride and prejudice and zombies. Bad- Lost river
- •Gone out to dinnerExpensive, but good.
- •Overthought all my relationshipsTrying not to do this, but boys are confusing.
- •Discussed large floods and ski relationshipsGood convo, actually.
- •Listened to one directionEssential
- •Thought about my talent as an actor and weather I'll ever make it.Also, self explanatory
- •Made some sugar cookiesGood time- also talked about what it means to fall in love here.
- •Gone on a nice walk after a kiss.Very good time.
- •Been sadLife does it sometimes. Also relationships.
- •Worried about my finals and gradesAlso self explanatory.
- •Worked on my finalsFinally!
- •I know there are more, but this is good for now. Maybe this list will expand? Who knows.