EXCUSES FOR HICKEYS!
I have never had a hickey but I imagine these would all be pretty good excuses.
- •I fell off a bikeIs this common because I just heard someone use it?
- •Leeches on my neckOr other places I have a hickey
- •That's just the way my skin is nowPossible way to land yourself in a scientific study
- •Just a clever use of eyeshadowPretending to use makeup to pretend to have a hickey when you have a real hickey is the new using makeup to pretend to not have a hickey
- •What are you talking about?Make them question their own reality. Make the questioner question themselves. Dependent on getting everyone else around you involved in the conspiracy
- •Oh you know it's my time of the monthI find this works to explain away other vague symptoms
- •It's from my neck shots???
- •Selective stranglingWhen someone tries to strangle you with only one or two fingers? Ineffective strangle, effective bruising
- •I've got the good-time skin disorderMaybe this is just a new euphemism I just invented
- •Neck got stuck in a small vacuumMaybe also just another euphemism