Sensations I Cannot Handle, Ranked By Awfulness
- •Handling newsprint. 👎🏻I love the Sunday Times but literally every time I turn a page it's with juuuust these two fingers 👌🏻and then I have to wash my hands.
- •Removing glitter nail polish with a cotton ball. 👎🏻👎🏻N o p e. I cannot watch a cotton ball be torn apart limb for limb in this way.
- •Kinda dry lipstick on already dry lips. 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻Like a year old tube of NARS or drugstore brand... You touch it to the edge of your lips, attempt to move it, and it does not budge. And when it does, it feels like you've rubbed a glue stick on them. I do not have time for this. I need that shit to glide.
- •Touching a chalky chalkboard. 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻Wherein all the moisture in my hands just evaporates and I am now left with hand-shaped bags of sand attached to my wrists.
- •Putting on a wet bathing suit. 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻Too cold and soggy in all the wrong places. Enough said.
- •Sticky syrup on the handle of your utensil. 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻It's all over now. Before you know it, the syrup will be in between your toes and slowly dread locking your hair. Step away from your pancakes and hit the showers.