Documentaries I Watch Annually.
Jesus Camp is my Citizen Kane.
- •Jesus CampI actually own this movie. Rattails, hillbilly children speaking in tongues, and the teachings of glorious Becky Fischer abound.
- •The September IssueI own this movie also. Sometimes on busy days at my STL-Based magazine I completely sympathize with Anna Wintour.
- •Pink Ribbons, IncI watch this every October like normal people watch Hocus Pocus.
- •Dare to Dream: U.S. Women's SoccerI never played soccer. I never have paid attention to women's soccer. But I fucking love this movie. It oozes 1998-era girl power in the best way.
- •Living DollsI have been watching this regularly since like 2001. Toddlers and Tiaras but WAY BETTER.
- •Nursery UniversityWaspy New Yorkers worrying about which thousand-dollar preschool to send their toddler to? Sign. Me. Up.
- •Grey GardensI like to do a double feature of this and then the Lange/Barrymore HBO recreation right after and just think on how great Lange and Barrymore are.
- •The Hollywood ComplexThe craziest girl in this one (on the poster) ends up being in a TSwift video, so, she really gets the last laugh I guess.