Georgia In The Summer
They don't call it "ohmygodholyfuckamIwalkingthroughawallofsweatwhatthefuckisthisimdyingwhyisitsoHawtlanta" for nothing.
- •It's summer time in Georgia
- •Which can mean a bunch o' different things depending on where you live.
- •But mainly, it just means THAT EVERYWHERE YOU GO IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA IS HOT AS BALLS AND THERE IS NO ESCAPING THE OCEAN OF SWEAT YOUR BODY IS ABOUT TO PRODUCE THAT WILL ONLY ADD TO THIS GOD FORSAKEN HUMIDITY.
- •But you DO have sommmmmme say in what kinda hot you wanna be. POR EJEMPLO:
- •If you're looking for a place to die slowly BECAUSE GOD FORBID WE TURN ON THE AIR, then come to my house in the Mountains. Being so high up causes a bit of a breeze so you're not actually drowning in humidity, however bugs are everywhere and you will probably die of malaria this summer. Happy Hiking though!At my work, I actually do stick my head in the freezer because it is hot as hell yall.
- •If you just wanna flat out pass out because it's that hot but still have fun doing it, Atlanta is the place for you.Sweat stains. Are so real. In hotlanta. But like work it if you know how, naaaam'sayin?
- •But if you actually want to wake up in your own bed only to find yourself drowning in a pool of your own sweat surrounded by Mosquitos while above you vultures circle, Augusta is the place for you! That place is literally hell and the Masters is where the Devil lives. But like have fun doing the golf though!
- •But overall, there's no escaping it. Georgia is just hawt as hell yall.
- •And I gettttt it, you might think your state is hotter.
- •But you've never had to swim through the humidity that is Summer in Georgia.Have fun trying to predict what your hair is gonna look like that day.
- •And it ain't even the middle of May...