MEMORIES I WOULD USE TO CONJURE A PATRONUS
Inspired by @mackenzieo
- •When my mom said I could have the rest of her lil Debbie Christmas Trees that her Sunday School Class did not eat.Did I cry? Yes. Ask @joemurphy. You have to understand that usually I have to steal food from my mom and I always get in trouble and so when she actually gave it to me, well...😭 I got rul emotional.
- •When @joemurphy and I were like 6 and 4 and woke up at 5:30 in the morning to make juice from those frozen juice things because we thought we were so sneaky and it would surprise mom because we made juice!All you do is dump it in a pitcher of water I'm pretty sure but omg did we make good juice! I was so excited that it was a surprise and I have been chasing that thrill ever since.
- •Riding down the Jurassic Park ride at Universal Florida with ma fam.Yas.
- •When I quit my highschool soccer team to go to Disney World.Literally said "Fuck this im going to Disney World" and then actually went to Disney World. ✌️
- •Every single time I HUG MA MAHM
- •When I came home from work one night and I went to go to bed and my mom replaced my sack of potato not-even-a-mattress with my sister's old mattress.