My All Time Best Buys
Omg. Did @joemurphy send you with this request?
- 1.Turtle neck shirt from The Loft$8. I freaked.
- 2.Anne Taylor skirt from Goodwill$3. Perfect condition. Rocked it in the fitting room. I actually looked up and was like "Ashton?" Because I legit thought I was being Punked.
- 3.Skirt from The Loft$9. Again. I freaked. I love Loft sales.
- 4.Individual wrapped bubble gum5 cents.
- 5.My little sister to do my handwriting homework.Two quarters from my brother's quarter book. Literally a steal.
- 6.Bare Minerals foundation kit at T.J. Max$30. I freaaaaaaked.
- 7.A blue cushion chest to put at the foot of my bed.$8 - goodwilllllllllll.
- 8.A good sized salmon from Kroger.$3.80 . Going to Kroger at Midnight has its benefits.
- 9.DillApparently Dill is a feckin commodity because every time I go to the store they are either out if it or it costs $4 for a whole pack that will turn bad in literally a week. Once found a pack of dill for 99 cents. What a steal. I think @joemurphy was there to witness me freak out over Dill.
- 10.Brie CheeseOnce found one after Thanksgiving for $3. I freaked.