My All Time Best Buys
Omg. Did @joemurphy send you with this request?
- •Turtle neck shirt from The Loft$8. I freaked.
- •Anne Taylor skirt from Goodwill$3. Perfect condition. Rocked it in the fitting room. I actually looked up and was like "Ashton?" Because I legit thought I was being Punked.
- •Skirt from The Loft$9. Again. I freaked. I love Loft sales.
- •Individual wrapped bubble gum5 cents.
- •My little sister to do my handwriting homework.Two quarters from my brother's quarter book. Literally a steal.
- •Bare Minerals foundation kit at T.J. Max$30. I freaaaaaaked.
- •A blue cushion chest to put at the foot of my bed.$8 - goodwilllllllllll.
- •A good sized salmon from Kroger.$3.80 . Going to Kroger at Midnight has its benefits.
- •DillApparently Dill is a feckin commodity because every time I go to the store they are either out if it or it costs $4 for a whole pack that will turn bad in literally a week. Once found a pack of dill for 99 cents. What a steal. I think @joemurphy was there to witness me freak out over Dill.
- •Brie CheeseOnce found one after Thanksgiving for $3. I freaked.