SHIRLEY MUTHAF*CKIN TEMPLE
You heard me.
- •You guys, do you remember Shirley Temple?
- •Mary. Of course we remember Shirley Temple. The sunshiny commercial of the perfect 90s family watching her on VCR was an incremental part of our childhoods, Mary.
- •Mary you literally cried when you first saw that commercial.
- •You thought YOU coulda been one of those kids in the commercial watching Shirley Temple, Mary.
- •You didn't wanna be in a Shirley Temple movie, you just wanted to be in the Fox Video commercial advertising how the nostalgia of Shirley Temple transcends all generations and genders.
- •So yeah, Mary, we fucking remember Shirley Motherfucking Temple.
- •Jeezuz, do YOU remember her, Mary?
- •Here's the commercial my work is done here GOOD DAY SIRS.