What do yall put in your smoothies? My dad's smoothies are a thing of beauty and I try to mimic them but I just can't get it right. I need more recipes. Ugh.
- •Bananas, Strawberries, Vanilla Yogurt, Orange Juice, Dash of Milk, Squirt of Honey, lil bits of ice.S'good.
- •Banana, peach yogurt, orange juice, milkSweet n simpleSuggested by @joemurphy
- •1 grapefruit, 2 oranges, 1 scoop frozen mangoes, 1 scoop frozen strawberries, 1 scoop frozen blueberries, half a frozen banana.Suggested by @edge
- •Orange Juice, blueberries, kale.😋It tastes way better than it sounds.Suggested by @supabg
- •Banana, milk, vanilla yogurt (or ice cream, if I am feeling indulgent), honey, cinnamon.Suggested by @kaitmaree
- •1 handful spinach or kale, 1 handful frozen mixed berries, 5 cherry tomatoes, 5 baby carrots, 1 banana (sometimes), 1 tablespoon flax seeds, oj and water.Oh man, I have so many smoothie recipes but this is my go-to. I swear it's not gross.Suggested by @LizDawson
- •1c unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1tbsp peanut butter (or PB2), 1tbsp cocoa powder, 1 frozen banana. AMAZE tastes like a healthy frostySuggested by @ess
- •Kraft Mac N Cheese- Do Not Blend -Suggested by @michael_circa91
- •Banana, kale, vanilla Greek yogurt, peanut butter, cinnamon, almond milk, ice😛😛😛Suggested by @meg1