Songs I Can Confidently Belt the F*** Out Of
Oh. I'll tell you.
- •"ONE DAY MORE" - Le MisI don't know all the words but I CAN BELT A BITCH.
- •"Lean On Me" - Bill WithersUsually belting this two inches away from my mom's ear until she says "mmmmmARY."
- •"Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay" - Otis ReddingMy gut, yall.
- •"At Last" - Etta JamesGringy face like none other.
- •"Down To The River To Pray" - O Brother Where Art ThouYa.
- •"Hallelujah" - Jeff Buckley🙌
- •"Hail Holy Queen" - Sister ActHAIL.
- •"Fare Thee Well" - Marcus Mumford, Oscar IsaacDon't FUCK with me AND THIS SONG. You ain't never SEEN a more gringy face than mine when I sing THIS SHIT.
- •"Danke Schoen" - Wayne NewtonI'm like...really good at this...so yeah.
- •"If I Ever Leave This World Alive" - Flogging MollyBest experienced when belting it out with your 6 siblings all squeezed in a car.
- •"Love On Top" - BeyonceI can do the whole dance. Don't fuck with me.
- •"Somewhere Over The Rainbow" - IZAw hell.
- •"Take Me To The River" - Annie LennoxI would jump off any height to this song?
- •"Oh Happy Day" - Sister Act@tatumhh witness with me cousin.
- •"When You Believe" - The Prince of EgyptOh helllllllll. You guys. Ohhhhhh you guys. You guyszzzzzzz.
- •"Once Upon a December" - AnastasiaSo you know how in the classic Disney movie Atlantis where the white haired princess girl is all normal one second but then her eyes start to glow all electric blue and she walks on water with like the straightest posture and then she levitates into the source of Atlantis life? So like that's what happens when I sing "Once Upon a December".