Spice Up Your Life
Just ways in which you can break out of the mundane norms of today and spice up your life.
- 1.Watch PreacherAn unconventional show that mixes the smarter comedy of Seth Rogan with the western gore of Tarantino to create a bromance equal to that of Sherlock and Watson only to be completely absorbed by the essence of Rihanna at the Met Gala that Ruth Negga unapologetically and effortlessly emits. Also @Seth Rogan please hire me to promote season 2.
- 2.Start a new diet and yell like a Viking soldier about to go into battle before chugging a green smoothy comprised of lettuce, lemon, baby spinach, and guacamole for breakfast.
- 3.Whenever someone grabs a whole handful of chips out of the chip bag, smack them out of their hands and let the chips fly everywhere all while maintaining eye contact and a Norman Bates smile a la Freddie Highmore
- 4.While you're sitting on the couch with your sibling who is minding her own business Reading a book while your mom is cleaning and not looking, randomly scream "OW! ADDIE! MOM SHE JUST KICKED ME!" Then stare at said sibling a la Freddie Highmore visa vi Bates Motel as your mom hugs you.
- 5.Watch Moon BoyA wonderfully delightful taking place in Ireland in the late 80s about a boy named Martin Moon and his imaginary 30 something year old friend Sean. If that doesn't convince you, watch this show purely for Martin's real life best friend named Padraic.