Things I'm Into This Week
Inspired by @bjnovak 😏🇺🇸👐
- •TV Show: PreacherHollllllllly shit. Okay so I knew I was gonna be obsessed with this show purely based on the aesthetic alone. But you guys so far this show has been my 👏 cup 👏 of 👏 tea 👏. It's so different and so unpredictable and kinda funny. The accents need help but ugh I think this show is a keeper. There's only been two episodes but if you like quirky/dark/unpredictable shit, watch 👏 this 👏 show 👏. (Aslo Seth Rogan is an executive producer of this show? Also it was a comic book like TWD so 👍👍👍)
- •Drank: Half frozen GatoradeIt's hot yall. And a half frozen Gatorade is a slushy gift from gawd.
- •Apply: Hand SanitizerBecause being sick in the summer is a DAMN BITCH. Currently in the fetal position dying. DAMN MY IMMUNE SYSTEM.
- •Apps: 53 PaperIt's where I do a lot of my drawing. It's ma favvvvvvorite.
- •More TV Shows: Animal KingdomYou can currently watch the first episode on Facebook. So far this show looks legit and honestly has already given me so much stress with the family dynamics I can't (but I can) but I can't (but I soooooooo can). Its p intense and can't wait for the two episode premier this week.
- •Music: 2CELLOS music videos / live performances on zee youtube.If you wanna cry watch them perform "with or without you" live in the Roman Coliseum. Ugh I can't. They're faces are too much.
- •Movie Soundtracks: Inside Llewyn DavisFeeeeeeeeelin it tho.
- •Looks: My niece judging her older brother and sisterLike godmother like goddaughter.
- •Seriously can't get enough.#sametho