THINGS OF WHICH I AM ASHAMED
- •In the past month I have become a religious watcher of the hit CW show, Supernatural. I have watched all 11 years of that show in one month.Don't look at me.
- •Today my alarm didn't go off so I had to just jump out of bed and run to the bus and now I'm at school sitting on some floor with some chick-Fil-a looking like an insane homeless person. I haven't looked at my hair yet but I feel it. Oh yeah and I'm also watching Supernatural.Look at me. But don't look at me.
- •One time I went to my friends birthday party bearing gifts of hot pockets and honey buns bc college. But then things got crazy and I broke into his pantry and stole the Honey Buns and passed them out to a trust circle of strangers I had just met up stairs. We ate them all. He did not get a single bite.Don't look at me.
- •Once I told a girl that she looked like her parents and then she proceeded to tell me she was adopted.Don't look at me.
- •I have not finished The Office or Parks n Rec.Don't look at me.
- •I once kicked a priest because he was tryna give me ashes on Ash Wednesday.Don't look at me.
- •I have cried on more than one occasion upon being offered food.Don't look at me.