Things You Wouldn't Expect about Me Based on My Li.st Brand
Inspired by @joemurphy
- •I can't tell a story succinctly to save my life.I'm a lil bit dyslexic. My mouth can't spit words out fast enough to keep up with my brain which is already a thousand miles ahead. But this doesn't stop me from trying. It always turns out to be a funny story even though I don't mean it to be sometimes. Li.sting is easier.
- •I haven't finished The Office or Parks n' Rec.I knowwwwww...drama is just way more binge worthy.
- •My first job was a youth soccer referee when I was 12 and I think that job really messed me up and I probably need to go to therapy for it.I quit mid game I think. I can't tell you the details because I think I legit have blocked them out. Just picture parent's of 8 year olds yelling at a 12 year old for calling the came a quarter early.
- •I'm not really a hard core fan of anything.I just have intense moments of obsessive fascination from time to time. (On second thought this is probably on brand)
- •I listen to a lot of folk music.But I also listen to a lot of everything. My discover Spotify is like a damn rainbow.
- •I've never read Lord of The Rings books either.But GAHD damn I love the movies. Also apparently my dad read them to us but I don't really remember.
- •I actually didn't have an iPhone till I graduated high school.Lol weird. And yeah. It was a struggle.
- •I don't think I've ever yelled at anyone like I do in my li.sts.I DO have a very high pitch sometimes. Ask @katiemurphy .
- •But yeah. I do talk to @joemurphy a lot. So that's still the same.God help us.