Times When I Knew I Crossed a Line
- •When I was 4 and sittin on a toilet and someone knocked on the door and I thought it was one of my siblings so I just yelled "SHUT UP" but then the door quickly opens and it's my dad and he comes in like "What did you just say? Say that again."
- •When I vengefully destroyed my older brother's giant Lego aircraft carrier that took him forever to build because he accidently broke my badminton rackets I got for my birthday.
- •When I stabbed @joemurphy in the hand with a pencil...
- •When I threw this heavy metal jewelry box thing at my sister's head when we were fighting over something and she ducked just in time before it smashed and made a huge dent in the wall. We just kinda stared at each other for like a full minute before I ran. You guys I almost killed/critically injured my sister.
- •When ever my mom and I get in a argument and I say something that makes her go really quiet.