I'm doing it, you guys. I turned in my application the day before it was due and did a million other things that shouldn't have been possible to do within the span of 24 hours, but I did it. I'm studying abroad next fall in Europe and would love to get some tips from yuns all! What cool places should I check out?? How do I not die? Please add!
- •I've been watching Richard Ayoade's Travel Man show and honestly want to go everywhere but hot damn, Amsterdam looks kewl af.
- •Check in with Jeannine 10% more frequently than you feel is necessary.Suggested by @BWN_7
- •If you travel by train through the Alps and it's real cold and your window won't stay shut, don't try to tape it closed with some bandaids. Won't hold.Suggested by @k8zinker
- •This guy is fantastic and this book is the best or the ones for the cities:countries you'll visit. If you're only in Paris for like 3 days, he tells you what to hit and what to miss. My favSuggested by @k8zinker
- •GO TO AMSTERDAM and try all the foods and drinks and make friends even if it feels so weirdSuggested by @alanafaye
- •i have a great book by lonely planet called europe on a shoestring! definitely check it out. i'm planning my next trip by it rn 😍Suggested by @alanafaye
- •Hang with me (in London) - I know all the cool placesSuggested by @DawnCloud
- •DEFINITELY hang with @DawnCloud in London!And also @roozly @reallybadtiming and @alexim (⬅️ also, she's from Warrington, if you need info for that part of the country).Suggested by @Diplomatic_diva
- •Go to Barcelona! It's lovely there.Suggested by @bookishclaire
- •Hang with me in Paris !Also text me for more details about other cities or anything you want really !Suggested by @Lisa_Fav
- •Copenhagen is the place to visitSuggested by @DanielaM