13 things i could never give up
A slightly pathetic list of things I would inevitably die without.
- 1.My momNo joke she's by far my best friend on the planet.
- 2.Coconut oilLike for real I wish I was kidding but my jar of coconut oil is opened at least once daily to save all my life problems.
- 3.Cafe rio saladsPork barbacoa with that creamy tomatillo ranch *swoons*
- 4.My phoneSadly... I like to tell myself I don't need it but I use it for literally almost every single thing I do.
- 5.My cameraIt's partly because I need to use it for my job (family photographer) and partly because I'm obsessed with it.
- 6.My VASA membershipPretty much every Friday and Saturday (and every other day) night were spent at Vasa before I had a slight social life. I'm not super in shape by any means but it's my one place to clear my head and I'm still there at some point most days.
- 7.Black nail polishI bought this in November and have since become quite attached to it.
- 8.One DirectionI once agreed to do a 1D fast for almost 3 months, never again. albums FOUR and Take me Home make me almost cry every time, almost. I'm going to go shamefully hide now because I'm embarrassed.
- 9.WaterOkay technically everyone needs this, but I seriously think I have an addiction... I drive more than a gallon daily...
- 10.NetflixMaybe not die... But...
- 11.My brothersThey complete me
- 12.My friendsI'm so picky about my friends, but I'm so glad because I have the best ones on planet earth.
- 13.My TestimonyK. Things about to get real spiritual up in here. I'm a Mormon. I don't think I could survive without the knowledge I have about God and his plan.