reasons @finesse is my favorite
Elise and I have been friends for a little over a year. I'm happy to say she's one of my best friends despite our little bumps in the road
- •She's SO considerateShe's always thinking about other people, not just herself.
- •She listens to my problemsLike my problems with boys and school and stress and hair colors and ufhksnfv
- •She supports my decisionsEven if she doesn't agree with all of them, she's on my side with just about everything
- •She supports my opinionsI think someone's being dumb, she will talk to me about why they're dumb
- •But.... she also talks sense into me about my opinionsSuch as when my "best friend" (🙄) was being kind of a butt to me for a bit today and I ranted about it, she mentioned how I've been kind of a butt too.
- •She doesn't bring herself into everythingLike when we liked the same guy and I didn't know she liked him until I was already in a relationship with him, she didn't once tell me I was a terrible person or try to "steal him". She respects people and I admire her for that
- •She's positiveIf anyone is ever down on themselves she is quick to bring up the positive things about them and help them realize their true potential
- •She's so talented !!!!!She paints, she draws, she sings, she reads, she writes (beautifully), she knows random facts
- •She just makes me smileBecause that's what friends do! They make you smile.