Reasons I aspire to be like Meredith Grey
I recently started rewatching greys anatomy (for the way too many-th time) and it's reminding me why I love Meredith so much.
- •She is not dependent on male attention for happiness.I think many of us fall in this trap of someone of constantly needing some sort of attention from the opposite sex to feel our worth or happiness. Meredith, especially in the most recent seasons, does not rely on other people to make her happiness, she makes her own.
- •She's hard to get.Although she does end up with McDreamy eventually, she didn't throw herself at him in any way. People want what they can't have.
- •Her hair and face.No explanation needed
- •She knows what she's capable of and chases her dreams.Her mother once told her not to pursue medicine, but she did and now look at her!
- •She has a person.Not just a best friend, a person. A person she shares everything with, one who cares about her and who she would die for. One who can always make her smile even when she's hungover and has been left by a boy.
- •She's loyal.She has her people and she sticks with them. She doesn't need reasons to do what they say, she asks them what to do and willingly does it.
- •She knows her place and stays out of business that isn't hers.She keeps secrets like a boss and doesn't force herself into people's important life decisions.
- •She's realistic.And a dark twisty person.
- •She's gutsy.SHE FLIPPING PROCLAIMS HER LOVE TO A GUY AND TELLS HIM TO LOVE HER AND WHO CAN DO THAT
- •Also30 second dance party