FAVORITE THINGS IN MY IPHONE NOTES SECTION
- •"Kids are half you. They’re half you at the hardware level, and depending on how much time you have with them, they’re that percentage of you at the software level.”-Elon Musk
- •"She has learned to not let go of the pieces of herself that she needs in order to be what someone else wants."-Shonda Rhimes describing Christina Yang's character on Grey's Anatomy
- •'What does love look like? "Like everything I've ever lost come back to me."'
- •[...] almost nothing important that ever happens to you happens because you engineer it. Destiny has no beeper; destiny always leans trenchcoated out of an alley with some sort of 'psst' that you usually can't even hear because you're in such a rush to or from something important you've tried to engineer."-David Foster Wallace
- •"Don't overthink what you can't control"
- •"What you seek is seeking you"-Rumi
- •"We run the risk of thinking life is some big, dramatic monologue when it was really, always a symphony. It wasn't a solo-act. It was an invest in other people."