My Life: A Snapchat Screengrab Story 👻
For a period of time, I basically snapped for a living. Basically. I had lots of angst that everything I created disappeared in 10 seconds. So, my camera roll became my best friend.
- •My first professional snap, y'all. Snap art, part 1.
- •Snap art, part 2
- •It's like LinkedIn!But it disappears immediately. Unlike LinkedIn invites which I get emails about every 2 hours.
- •THIS IS MY FAV SNAP EVER.
- •My camera roll is basically just selfies of (former) colleagues.I talked them all into snapping for me and taking selfies. Sorry guys I feel creepy now. Love y'all thanks for the selfies! 😘
- •Snapchat is basically my coloring book.
- •That time my editor let me go do political snap journalism.💃🏻👻
- •Sometimes I take selfies just to use geofilters so people know where I amSorry guys. I was having a lot of fun on vacation.
- •I had a really bad haircut for a few months. There are no selfies to be found from then. This is the period when I loved my hair.
- •My friends call me ☁️. This is a real thing.Also I was having a really good hair day.
- •Snap political journalism, part 2.🇺🇸👻😀