New York, 2 Months In
I moved to New York from DC about two months ago.
- •The city rarely surprises me.I expect it to be all the things - multifaceted? complex? - and it is often all the things.
- •Laundry here will always be weirdThe concept of wash and fold is so novel; the fact that everyone adores this is so baffling. I love the convenience but the idea of strangers doing my laundry really weirds me out.
- •Christmas trees for sale, lining sidewalks! 🌲🌲🌲This is the most delightful thing.
- •Busy.We're all always busy. Life is a competition of busy.
- •No plans are finalEveryone seems flakier (me included).